The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica

Go down 
+3
ralliartist
Admin
cmike_77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 pm

I wonder how this would fare. I am sure it would be really un to drive on, but somehow I am not sure how cars would fare driving those speeds in those temperatures!!

http://blog.caranddriver.com/las-vegas-may-get-a-taste-of-germany-with-a-nurburgring-replica/?fb_ref=top_left
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

I'll live in a fucking trailer in the desert to get to drive that if he builds it.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Admin wrote:
I'll live in a fucking trailer in the desert to get to drive that if he builds it.

this is what I am talking about. you realize how many tuning motorsport companies would set up shop right outside of it??? It would be the Ne Racing Mecca of the US!!! I'll put a trailer next to yours!!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:43 am

that would be sick! I hope they build it. I've already been on the real nurburgring once in the evo, I would love to make a trip out to the replica one day!
Back to top Go down
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Suspect 12.9 miles, 1000ft of elevation change, 154 turns AND make it a "public road"....sounds crazy expensive and almost unrealistic.

But shit, if they pull it off, please believe I'll be movin my ass to the SouthWest.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

you are so right, especially the elevation change, but the way I see it, if Dubai can make Palm Tree Islands with communities and massive hotels that can be seen from space, the US can make this. I don;t think it will be public, and I bet it cost like 100 bucks a lap!!
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 am

Sounds like LV will be the place to be .................... hope this goes through . I can forsee alotta cars having issues with heat . I'm sure this is raising some serious interests around .
Back to top Go down
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Haha! Good point. Cooling is gonna be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 pm

EvilutionVIII wrote:
Haha! Good point. Cooling is gonna be a bitch.

I wonder how the legalities would work. The Nurburgring Norschleife is technically classified as a public road!
Back to top Go down
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:58 pm

It really could go either way.

It was easy for Germany to do it because they held racing events on public roads back in the early 1920s when motorsports was really blowing up. It only made sense to turn it into a "track" (mainly due to safety). Plus they didnt have all the political BS to deal with either.

Nevada, on the other hand, is within the tree hugging US of A, so that alone could make the insurance part of it a big ass deal. BUT, if they can work out a way to make prostitution legal within Vegas city limits, then this should be an easy buy off.....one would think Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I thought prostitution wasn't legal in Vegas, but outside of Vegas is.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Yeah, i think you're right.
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:47 pm

another reason why I am comming back to the streets, I need some track time, plus the mustang owners are too comfortable right now I need to get back on the bahn to put them in their place, I need to make a trip to the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

i dont want to believe this.... pale

there can be only ONE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica   Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica Empty

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas Building Nurburgring Nordschleif Replica
Page 1 of 1