The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Nurburgring.

Go down 
+7
cmike_77
Rob D.
Admin
papa_los
Turbo
Brad_H
miataMAN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
miataMAN
3500rpm

Weekly Nurburgring. Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am

Since the weather has gotten better, I thought that I would throw out the idea of doing weekly or by-weekly meets and drive down to The Ring.

This would be a good thing to start for those people that arent all about goin fast in a straight line.

Any one else down?

Back to top Go down
Brad_H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am

So jealous. Here is my one and only trip to the ring:

Weekly Nurburgring. Me%2520und%2520sabine%2520at%2520das%2520ring

I will be back though, with either an ///M car or a Porsche to exact my revenge.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:59 pm

That sucks Brad! The only time you were there was winter. You must go back! I miss Germany and hope to get back there, and get back on the ring.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 am

I'm sooo disappointed in myself ...... I live down the street from the Ring and only been there a handful of times Crying or Very sad . I wanna change that this spring . I'm totally down to start putting a drive together .......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 am

My biggest regret is not going to the Ring when I was in Germany.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

papa_los wrote:
I'm sooo disappointed in myself ...... I live down the street from the Ring and only been there a handful of times Crying or Very sad . I wanna change that this spring . I'm totally down to start putting a drive together .......

you know i am about this place....
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 am

APRIL 6, 2012
CAR FREITAG!!!!

whos down???!??
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:22 am

Gotta see if I have appt scheduled or not ....... car fridays is always a blast . This time I'm bringing beer and food ...... I would love to make this happen . I'll check my schedule tomarrow ........ anybody else in ? This is the biggest car meet in germany !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

I am always down for the Ring... Had a accident on the track yesterday and they closed entry.... I still dont know what happened, but when I find out I will post info.
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 pm

i'll be there around 3
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Are they still doing the RECARO Tuning Days there? They would actually open the GP circuit for driving on as well!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 am

cmike_77 wrote:
Are they still doing the RECARO Tuning Days there? They would actually open the GP circuit for driving on as well!!

GP track was open yesterday... So they do still open it up.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 am

Turbo wrote:
cmike_77 wrote:

GP track was open yesterday... So they do still open it up.

The GP track is so nice to drive on!!! So they one it up more then just the one day a year now? That is sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
supaCOUPE
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 pm

do you have to pay entry for Car Freitag?? I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 pm

papa_los wrote:

you are also very close, same driving time to SPA-Francorchamps GranPrix circuit in Belgium as it is to the Ring. They have days you can go out on that, and it is a blast to drive there as well! and Some of you all are really close to Hockenheim!

While the Ring, is the Mecca of the Car Enthusist, take advantage of them ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am

supaCOUPE wrote:
do you have to pay entry for Car Freitag?? I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!

Nope,
but its gonna be HELLABUSY!
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

Who's going on friday , I may have a light schedule and be able to be off by 11 or 12 ............... is anybody going ?
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 pm

only way I go is if my parts make it in friday morning
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 pm

i MIGHT show up, but if i do it'll be around 4:30ish
if i can get out a little early i'll give you a call carlos
Back to top Go down
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:42 am

If I didnt have to work, I'd be there. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:58 pm

well looks like im not makin it out there, cause i got my rotors and pads in FINNALY (after a month and 2 days of the shipping date). so i would like to get them put on ASAP
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 pm

miataMAN wrote:
well looks like im not makin it out there, cause i got my rotors and pads in FINNALY (after a month and 2 days of the shipping date). so i would like to get them put on ASAP

rotors and pads should take no more then an hour... that includes jacking it up and taking on and off the tires!!
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 am

one day, yes one day I'll be there, must do before I leave Germany, went before but it was only Ricer cruise, EG meet where you have a million civics cruise around the track a 15kph.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Nurburgring.   Weekly Nurburgring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Nurburgring.
Page 1 of 1