The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey any of you Germany people interested. I have a MKIII GTi "GTi Edition"
New 2.0 Engine put in
Brand New coilovers (0 km)
Brakes and Rotors were new
Tires were new
GTi Edition Speedlite wheels (I believe that was the name)
GTi-Edition Seats (Similar to US Drivers edition, only with larger Bolsters and Heated)

let me know if anyone is interested. I forgot about this car! I will let it go cheap!

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D Red_mkiii_gti_edition_021

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D Red_mkiii_gti_edition_022

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D Red_mkiii_gti_edition_023

Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:42 am

I am super interested..... I am in need of a get around car + I <3 Dubs......
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 am

Rob D. wrote:
I am super interested..... I am in need of a get around car + I <3 Dubs......

I also have a little Slammed Lupo (needs some body work)
and a Vauxhaul Vectra (RHD 2.5V6)

probably should get rid of all the cars in Germany Very Happy use it to fund the Z here!
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 pm

How much arte you asking for the GTI.... Also, if you need help selling anything here I can ask a few guys who might be interesed in a good used car.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Rob D. wrote:
How much arte you asking for the GTI.... Also, if you need help selling anything here I can ask a few guys who might be interesed in a good used car.

we can talk about the price. I am not looking to make a lot off of it. The only thing wrong was, I bought a motor for 400 Euro, I will have to look at the receipt. I believe the motor only has 60tkm. Eric would know the junk yard I was pulled from. it was pulled from a running car. My brother and I could just not get it to start. I would turn over and crank and crank and crank all day. I asked VW they said just to bring it in, but I needed a car that week so I bought an e36 328i and never got around to finishing the GTi. so make me an offer. Like I said. The motor is a 2.0 low KM and IS a running motor. Supersport or Sprint Coilovers that are brand new. I put them on the same time I did the motor swap so they never saw any road time. The tires were new and the pads and disks were new. Power Windows, Power Sunroof, Heated GTi Edition Seats... so just make me an offer.

The 2001 Vauxhall... I'll take what I can for it!
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Mind if we move this to the pm box..
I have a friend who is actually interested in vauxhall, he is PCSing and he has to ship is car soon and doesnt want to get a rental.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Rob D. wrote:
Mind if we move this to the pm box..
I have a friend who is actually interested in vauxhall, he is PCSing and he has to ship is car soon and doesnt want to get a rental.

No Problem. I will hook you up with my brother Thomas and lives right outside Bitburg. He is a local German National there and has the Vauxhall. Carlos can Vouche for him. If you get in good with him, he has his own little garage with a lift! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 am

If I find someone that's looking I'll be sure to send them your way man. It looks pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D   MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

MKIII I still have and forgot about in Bitburg FOR SALE!!! :D
Page 1 of 1