The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bitburg schedule

Go down 
+2
papa_los
2003 Evo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2003 Evo
1500rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm

So I found out the person helping out with my brakes knows the daughter of the owner of the airport. I told him that I didnt think it was opening this year since they still havenet released a schedule and he told me he knows its opening and has the dates on a calander at work. He said its first open weekend was either the weekend of 19 or 26 May. I will post when he lets me know if the site hasnt updated by then.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:42 am

That would be sweet . I relly want to see bitburg make it happen , I cant wait . I always have a damn good time and more people will make it since it's our home track .

Need those dates so we can figure out if we're going to grw or bitburg ............... SWEEEEETT
Back to top Go down
2003 Evo
1500rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:06 am

I will have em next week supposedly
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 pm

dam i'll be about ready to leave Sad
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:28 pm

just got the notification of the dates.
May 18th - 20th and June 8th -10th.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 am

Germany is becoming like california , closing tracks and only a few events a year DAAAAAMMMNNNN !!!!

Well guys this is the shortest drag season ever in germany . Bitburg went from 5event to 2 a year , and race wars went from 4 events to 3

So we're looking at bitburg and grw opening on the same damn weekend as usual , these mofos do this every year . They must really have it out with oneanother . I say we make both bitburg events and make the last event at grw , thats only 3 race days for the year Mad

Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:24 am

ill be at bitburg on the 18th, screw grw haha
Back to top Go down
2003 Evo
1500rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 am

Same, bitburg it is
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 am

If I was going to be here, I'd go to bitburg. I'll let you guys know if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
2003 Evo
1500rpm

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Asked the dude again about the schedule and he said there is 4 events. There is a september and October event this year still supposedly
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Hmmmm I got the email from them as well with only 2 events . Maybe they only posted the dates they knew for sure ? I hope they put out 4 events this year .
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 am

papa_los wrote:
Hmmmm I got the email from them as well with only 2 events . Maybe they only posted the dates they knew for sure ? I hope they put out 4 events this year .

they did that last year also, posted one event, and then later post the rest.
I wish bitburg would open their track on a different week so we will have more events in combination with GRW. I have a problem that weekend, I am on duty and can't seem to find a way out of it, this really sucks.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:16 am

Damnnnnn , ya there's alot going on that same weekend ,GRW,Bitburg and a time attack event in France . Man we live for the campout/race weekends . Hope you can figure it out , you might have to break out the knee pads and take one for the team Razz Make it happen .......
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 am

it does not work like that, even though I am giving them 21 days in june, I will continue to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitburg schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitburg schedule   Bitburg schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitburg schedule
Page 1 of 1