The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

German Race Wars Who's going?

Go down 
+2
Admin
ralliartist
6 posters

Are you going to GRW?
Yes
German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_lcap33%German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_lcap11%German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Maybe
German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_lcap33%German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
I suck at life and I am too pussy to drive that far
German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_lcap22%German Race Wars Who's going? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

German Race Wars Who's going? Empty
PostSubject: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 am

Looking like we will be leaving at the ass crack of dawn on Friday the 18th. Driving to GRW and camping. I'm not sure who will race on friday, but I plan to make pump gas pulls on Friday, and E85 High boost passes on Saturday. I think most of us will probably race on Saturday. Then Sunday morning we will head back.

Schedule:
Friday the 18th
0630 Meet up at Spang Shoppette
0700 Leave for GRW
1130 Arrive at GRW and Eat/setup tents/bbq

Who's down to go? We need to get a head count. And post if you are driving your own car so we can see how many vehicles are going and racing.

GRW facebok page added a pic of the layout.

German Race Wars Who's going? 560266_10151421163255507_431291490506_22867622_905980213_n

Last edited by ralliartist on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 am

My vote choice should be obvious. Plus, I don't think the Mustang has a water conversion available yet. Good luck guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am

LMAO, I wouldn't expect you stateside guys to go. haha
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 pm

I'd really like to make it . I say we all make an effort to make this long distance trip . This will be the only long distance trip of the season . We make the rest of the events at bitburg and the Ring . Everyone has plenty of time to finish cars and make this event , lets make it happen . I've always heard GRW was a damn good party , may have to make this trip with no family lol . I'm for leaving friday morning , the schedule works for me ......... I'm sure we can get a few heads to make this trip .
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 pm

papa_los wrote:
I'd really like to make it . I say we all make an effort to make this long distance trip . This will be the only long distance trip of the season . We make the rest of the events at bitburg and the Ring . Everyone has plenty of time to finish cars and make this event , lets make it happen . I've always heard GRW was a damn good party , may have to make this trip with no family lol . I'm for leaving friday morning , the schedule works for me ......... I'm sure we can get a few heads to make this trip .

Carlos I am gonna E-kick you in the nuts the next time you reply like this. just motherfucking DO IT stock the procastifaking
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 pm

^^^^^ shut your pie hole . Gonna try and make this happen ......... you bring the bbq grill .

------- This is a germany poll suckaas , stateside guys dont have to vote , dont screw this thread up with bad info . We're trying to motivate the germany folks .
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

Did some research ....... it's looking like a 4 hr drive each way . The event looks pretty sweet . Here's the main link ..

http://www.german-racewars.com/typo3/index.php?id=8&L=0
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 am

I make it to bitburg every race so 4 hours is no excuse, and I'm broke.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Had Eric over last night for dinner we talked about this trip . We're gonna make this happen hopefully we can get everyone to go ................. we got time to finish everything up and order last minute camping supplies as well .

Lets hear it ............. hopefully we can get everyone to go !!!!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

added a pic of the layout to the first post. Come on, we need people to make plans for this, should be a fun trip!
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:44 am

your a layout
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 am

papa_los wrote:
Had Eric over last night for dinner we talked about this trip . We're gonna make this happen hopefully we can get everyone to go ................. we got time to finish everything up and order last minute camping supplies as well .

Lets hear it ............. hopefully we can get everyone to go !!!!

is eric even in this forum??? tell him I said hi!
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

I will have to find Quintins burnout he did in his Skyline at RaceWars. There was some burnout contest and Quintin did like a 3 minute figure 8 burnout!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 am

it's probably not there anymore. When did he do it? last year?
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 am

well i think wilson has talked me into going... so im down as long as bitburg isnt the same weekend
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am

awesome! yea if bitburg is open you can count me out as well. but we still have no schedule of bitburg. so GRW it is!
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 am

Still waiting on the bitburg schedule to come out , this will dictate our plans for sure !!!!! If not we go to racewars and make a road trip out of it .
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 am

what the hell is bitburg waiting for is my question
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 pm

The airport was bought out or so we think or dont know ? They dont know if they will be given access to flightline or not . This is not looking good for bitburg . I've never seen the schedule put out this late before .

I'm registered to their mailing list so i'll know the day it's announced . I dont think 1on1motorsports knows whats happening . We'll be posted
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm

I hope Bitburg isn't down this season. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 pm

for damns sake i hope it opens to
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

for real, me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German Race Wars Who's going?   German Race Wars Who's going? Empty

Back to top Go down

German Race Wars Who's going?
Page 1 of 1