The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? Empty
PostSubject: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:12 am

Tried linking up my Flickr to add a new picture of my 350Z since I put my new suspension in! This is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 am

you should be able to post them now. How did you try posting it?
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

Turbo wrote:

I added the url into the little box that pops up when I click on the image icon. It says something along the lines of new members have to wait 7 days before being allowed to post external links. something of that nature. I figure it is because I am starting a new thread topic and the safety feature is turned on to avoid spammers.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 am

try just putting the IMG tag and posting it in the box, without using the image box in the toolbar.
Back to top Go down
Brad_H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 am

cmike_77 wrote:
Turbo wrote:

I added the url into the little box that pops up when I click on the image icon. It says something along the lines of new members have to wait 7 days before being allowed to post external links. something of that nature. I figure it is because I am starting a new thread topic and the safety feature is turned on to avoid spammers.
Please try again. I made an update to security setting for new users.

Putting the img tags directly into the message should work as well.
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm

yeah it works now
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Do we got a jewtube post ability?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????   Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really??? I can't post a picture of my car for 7 days????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: