The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....

Go down 
+7
06evomr
ralliartist
cmike_77
///mcompact
rick1024
Turbo
papa_los
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:51 pm

I love my hatch , it's been a fun project . I wanted to keep it low profile but mean . This badboy has boken some hearts on the street and track . It's unreal on a top end pull , damnnnn violent . I feel that I accomplished what I wanted for this car Built to perfection and well rounded with quality parts . 10 second street car that can be driven around and look clean and mean and do it daily if chosen . It handles well and has a sick powerband that is impressive to any standards . I've poured my heart and soul into this and I hope I can find a good home for her . I havent put it up for sale yet but got a couple people interested . If it doesnt sell , I'll run it this year and drive the ISH out it like it was built to do .

Who knows ???? Thanks for the great comments and trust me , no matter what I do I wont let you guys down Twisted Evil . The future comes sooon ...........
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

If you sell it...make sure it's not in Germany. I'd hate to see some punk trash that car.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 am

still waiting for the papa_los bobble head pic?
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 pm

///mcompact wrote:
If you sell it...make sure it's not in Germany. I'd hate to see some punk trash that car.

if he sold it here it will sure have some m3 mirrors, z3 fenders, altezza lights , giant wing and underbody neon.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
2003 Evo
1500rpm

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 am

06evomr wrote:
still waiting for the papa_los bobble head pic?

Thats why I am here too
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 am

Went to the shop to get a few hours in , ended up talking 2 steps forward just to 3 back Neutral . The game plan today was to get the downpipe mocked up with the new flange . Checked the turbo and noticed that the mofo was making a scratching noise . Looked into the exhauxt side of the turbo and it looked like the wheel was scraping the housing., Noticed that thier was alotta dirt in the housing due to it sitting in a dirty ass shop for the winter . Had to pull the whole manifold/turbo out and take the turbo apart and clean the exhaust housing with a wire brush . Got everything put back together and the turbo spun nice again with zero issue , thank god . Got everything back on the car and ready to move forward . since I had everything out , I decided to re-clock the turbo and re route all the coolant/oil lines ........

Ran out of time before I could get the flange mocked up ............. I gotta get this done , I need to put some miles on the car and get everything finalized . Got a buddy coming down in 3 weeks to tune the car . Spoke with the hobby shop and they assured me I'll be able to put it on the dyno as well to see what it does .

The plan is to go with low boost and regular pump gas , I'd like to see 500-550whp so we'll see ............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....   93 EG HB Rebirth thread ..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

93 EG HB Rebirth thread .....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2