The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?

Go down 
+3
Brad_H
Admin
ralliartist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? Empty
PostSubject: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 am

Bored at work, lets talk about the Manning/Tebow debacle.

I say he goes to Jacksonville or Miami. He's a terrible QB, but he will sell tickets. 2 1st year coaches at both those places, I think one of them gambles. Personally I think Jacksonville takes him.

I got a friend at work that is going off of some crazy hunch. He thinks Tebow ends up in New England or New Orleans as a trick play QB.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 am

If he was smart, he'd stay in Denver and learn what he can from Manning. Play RB, and throw some trick plays in there.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 am

I agree but I don't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Brad_H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 am

Depends on how humble he really is, and whether Denver management/coaching is willing to take a chance on the fans yelling "Tebow" the first time Manning throws a pick. Also depends on whether Manning is looking for a protege, or just wants another ring and then be done.

I think it would be cool to see it, and gives a lot of options on 2nd and 3rd down to bring Tebow in as a throwing halfback.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Make Teablow a LB. Protect Manning's neck.
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 am

It sould make more sense to make Teblow a FB to protect Manning's neck. lmao
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm

they should keep him. Manning may be at 100%, but that means 100% of his new limitations. He is not young anymore and Tebow could benefit from sitting behind a legend!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Tebow is now on the Jets. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Tebow is now on the Jets. Laughing

according to the news there was a snag due to 5 million dollars in his contract. This will allow Tebow to pick his team as this Jets deal is falling apart! I say he goes to Jacksonville!
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 pm

well now the Jets did a second deal and got him! Sanchez better step it up or he is gonna get Tebow'd!!!
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Good ridden. Go put your penis, I mean religion elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 am

well tebow to the jets...

Back to top Go down
2003 Evo
1500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 am

I think the jets back up ended up going to back up the colts draft pick. Was a big QB circle
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 am

ill laugh if manning isnt the old manning he used to be.. and i predict tebow will take over the strating position by week 6. since sanchez is so terrible
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 am

DA BEARS!
Back to top Go down
2003 Evo
1500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Sanchez isnt terrible, just so hit and miss. Tebow is the same but he does it by halfs instead of different games.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:07 pm

tebow finds ways to win games if the setup up the offense around him.... would i want him on my team NO LOL
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Teaglow holds the ball practically on his helmet, and throws from the shoulder like a catapult. His footing is terrible, and he can't read the field. Yeah good luck Jets!!
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 am

Even though its ugly he finds ways to win and thats all that matter
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 am

Personally I don't think he has anything to do with it. Jebuz Crust hand delivered those plays. Yay Jebuz.
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 pm

the only reason he has the following he does if the religious cult like following going on. The fact that he sucks really bad and still won what 7 out of 8 makes people more of believers. To be honest thought, right now he us just cashing in on the money train!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 am

they are going to use him differently than the broncos did. no way he comes out as the starter and plays more than sanchez. I think they use a 2 QB system
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah the Jets will make him a special teams, because he IS special indeed.

Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? ViewFile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?   Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Manning to Denver, Where does Tebow go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: