The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!   Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

So I go to Nissan to have my oil changed (because it only cost $6.00 more then if I do it myself, and they wash my car) and they have this special on tires. Buy 3 get 1 for $1.00 The guy gives me an estimate of $620 for 2x 225/45/ZR18 and 2x 245/45ZR18 Summer tires (Mounted, and force balanced). I go in to buy them and the dude running the cashier tells me that the Z's and GTR's are excluded from the special...

Now they want nearly $1,000 bucks for the same thing... What kind of Happy Horse Shit is that? they should have honored their fuck up!!!! right??
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!   Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:58 pm

That's not cool.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!   Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Sucks ya didn't get the original deal on paper. I'd show them they are number one, and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!   Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealership plays late April Fools joke on me!!!
Page 1 of 1