The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! Empty
PostSubject: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:58 am

If I don't take the board, I'm out no later than the beginning of May, if I do take the board, I'm out no later than the end of June.

I'm up in the air right now cause I'm ready to go home. I know it's a lost cause to take the review board. But I'm thinking I may take it just so I can still make GRW, lol.

What do you guys think? Should I stick around till June?
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 am

man there are alot bigger and more important things to life then making one GRW event haha.

GO HOME haha
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 am

I'm sad to see you go brad . Keep in mind , the car shit isnt everything . Do what is most important and start making moves for the future . Sounds like we'll be doing another going away bbq sooner than we think ........... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 am

lmao, I know, but I've always wanted to go and this is pretty much my only chance.

Really it doesn't matter. lol
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 am

I just had a co-worker go through this same scenario. He didn't get shit from the board (which I've heard is the same for 90% who go there).

However, the first week of may doesn't even give you a month to get your shit squared away.

If you need more time, take it to the board. In my coworker's case, he was there (Lackland) for like 8-9 days, only spent 1-2 days dealing with the board and the rest sucking in per diem and hitting the bars/river walk. So, if you need more time to prepare...fucking do the board to buy time, get a little cash and vent a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:58 am

///mcompact wrote:

I just had a co-worker go through this same scenario. He didn't get shit from the board (which I've heard is the same for 90% who go there).

However, the first week of may doesn't even give you a month to get your shit squared away.

If you need more time, take it to the board. In my coworker's case, he was there (Lackland) for like 8-9 days, only spent 1-2 days dealing with the board and the rest sucking in per diem and hitting the bars/river walk. So, if you need more time to prepare...fucking do the board to buy time, get a little cash and vent a little bit.

yea I'm thinking about doing that. 1 month ain't a lot of time. I think I'll do the board and make sure my shit is straight.
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

grw is a bit lame anyway dood. kinda like woodstock. i didnt like it when i went. not for me. i leave in the begining of may too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!   I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally have a Date on when I'm out of here!
Page 1 of 1