The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck

Go down 
+4
06evomr
///mcompact
Admin
rick1024
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rick1024
8200rpm

dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck Empty
PostSubject: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 pm

unfortunately this is not an april fools day joke, this happened on friday

dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck 6889806628_cd64f70a2f_o

german dood accidentally hit my car, but was cool enough to wait for us so he could give us his info and we can get it fixed. only problem is im turning in the car in 2 weeks to ship back to the states. im getting more and more stressed out, i have a million things to do and for some reason no matter how hard i try i cant get the list to shrink. wtf?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Get an estimate asap, and get the insurance to cut a check. Keep the money set aside, and fix it when you get back stateside. Sorry for your luck, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

That sucks, Rick.

On the bright side, it doesn't like it broke the front headlight so you should still be able to ship it? Also, very good of that german to not leave the scene. Had this been in the states...probably a 60-75% chance if would have been a smack and run.

What Aaron said. Just push to get money and fix it in the states.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 am

looks like a easy fix though.. good thing you are ok and it wasnt any worse.
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 am

That'll Buff out...... Bright side is that it looks minor.
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

the body shop said it will be roughly three weeks. two for the parts and four days for the paint and labor
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 am

why cant they paint it give you the parts and you install them yourself...
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 am

Damn whats up with your luck Rick . Your rsx took all kinds of shitty damage and now this . Do what Aarron said , get estimates on the economy (dealer plus rental costs) and have them cut you a check here in Euro . You can get the work done in the states and make some cheese on this . The damage doesnt look bad but I'd still be pissed ................ shipping doesnt care how it looks as long as it's safe .......deal with it later in the states .
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm

damn that really sucks! However look on the brightside of it. Those parts are easily replaceable, had it been the rear quarter it would really suck. Also the fact that it was another car, it looks rather minor. I know how it is though, the littlest scratch or ding is like a shot right in the heart! Get your estimate asap. you might get more money out of it, if you have the estimate done while you are still in Europe!
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

talk to the people at the shipping office,

i know that you can ship your car without plates (its what im onna have to do in like 2 weeks),

if it can wait ti;; you get back to the states i say just take a loss on this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck   dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck Empty

Back to top Go down

dood come on wtf is going on with my bad luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: