The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daily Rant...

Go down 
+12
The Dude
Turbo
rick1024
Sle7en
Takumi
stealth0nyx
papa_los
Brad_H
ralliartist
///mcompact
06evomr
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
06evomr
8200rpm

Daily Rant... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 am

well then im on a mission for 100
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 am

FUCK BUILDING A CAR WHEN YOU ARE POOR!!!!

How can anyone find the time to build when other peoples money means that you can actually work on your own shit.... I think I need to open up a donations webpage and ask the world help me build my monster......

I hate being a mechanic sometimes.... The Air Force needs to pay me more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 am

Time to make that rank! What rank are you? Sometimes building is a slow process. Take your time, do it right. Don't put yourself in debt just for the sake of a build. Also, priorities come into play. Do you have a wife and kids? Those are gonna need financial support, which means less for your project. Nothing wrong with it, it's all about personal happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 am

Rob D. wrote:

How can anyone find the time to build when other peoples money means that you can actually work on your own shit.... I think I need to open up a donations webpage and ask the world help me build my monster......

less partying!!! I found this to be a huge economic strain on my income when I was stationed in Spangdahlem...
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 am

Rob D. wrote:

It's all good , we all have been there man . It's a project , a little here , a little there . Thats why it's taken me years to build a car . Kids , wife , life is expensive . Just learn to have a monthly car budget , mine has been anywhere from 2-$500 a month . It's not much but it has worked . I've learned if you cant afford it now then step back and take baby steps . You'll get there bro !!!!! keep your head up ................

Ooh ya side work does pay btw , get dat $$$$
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am

get a job DJing on the weekends. pays great money for nothing!!! That is what I did for a while in Germany... it has perks too!!!!
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:37 am

Off to edinburgh scotland for the weekend , I'll make sure to enjoy some beers for you guys ............. be back sunday morning . Deuces baby !!!!!!

Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 am

have a good time bro! have one for the big daddy here!
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am

papa_los wrote:
Off to edinburgh scotland for the weekend , I'll make sure to enjoy some beers for you guys ............. be back sunday morning . Deuces baby !!!!!!

Irene said she was going to get you into a Kilt! Who else will pitch in to have Irene post a picture of this????
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Fuck 26 year old exhaust bolts. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

The Dude wrote:
Fuck 26 year olds.

This sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh, and my postcount cannot be touched! mwahahahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

I love how every time i get a little money in my life to do something I want, something randomly breaks!!! Fuckin Murphy and his Laws!!!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 am

yea I'm praying for an easy installation today. it never works like that.
Back to top Go down
Brad_H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 am

No such thing as an easy install
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 am

Last "easy" install I had resulted in a left inguinal hernia!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 am

Brad_H wrote:
No such thing as an easy install

Sway bar on the Yaris was pretty easy. So was the lip on the Mustang. Love working on new cars.
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:57 pm

putting the motor in the evo certainly hasn't been easy. lol
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 am

Got off early yesterday to work on the car, and then realized I left a bunch of stuff at work so i had to turn around and drive 15 minutes back to base.... damn (facepalm)

Got home, started grinding on the car, got thirsty so I drank a beer..... went to weld and ran out of welding wire..... DAMNIT... cant drive due to the beer I had drank and the wife was in Belgium getting me more yummy beer...

So yesterday went from working on the car to cleaning the hurricane wreck I call a garage....

OOPS, got drunk on accident and then had waffles for dinner..... not a bad night I guess,,,,,,,,,
Now off to the store for welding wire..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

Love the randomness of all that! Laughing

Welp, I'm not a multi-millionaire. Some lucky fucker in Maryland won the 640mil jackpot.
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Rob D. wrote:
Got off early yesterday to work on the car, and then realized I left a bunch of stuff at work so i had to turn around and drive 15 minutes back to base.... damn (facepalm)

Got home, started grinding on the car, got thirsty so I drank a beer..... went to weld and ran out of welding wire..... DAMNIT... cant drive due to the beer I had drank and the wife was in Belgium getting me more yummy beer...

So yesterday went from working on the car to cleaning the hurricane wreck I call a garage....

OOPS, got drunk on accident and then had waffles for dinner..... not a bad night I guess,,,,,,,,,
Now off to the store for welding wire..
dam bro what size beer was that, a 40 oz?
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:54 pm

so while working on the evo this weekend, these are the lovely stories I have to share.

apparantely a 92 del sol with a b16 can do 300kmh on the 'Ring. and apparantely there is a such thing as a VTEC turbo and if you put it on a VTEC motor, at 8k rpms, when the VTEC supposedly kicks in, you will blow the turbo all to shit, but not enough to hurt your motor, don't worry, the pieces will get caught in your intake manifold.

and apparantley if your integra is slammed to the damn ground, and your really nice 4-1 header is dented all to shit and got holes in it so you have to replace it with a shitty ebay 4-2-1 header, you didn't really learn your lesson, cause the car is still pretty much sitting on the damn ground.

and if you ever want to see a 135i owner and a M3 owner get in an argument, just ask the 135i owner if he thinks he can take the M3 owner. and the fun will begin. lol
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm

^
speakin of which, apparently theres a kid here that owns a blue del sol (that might happen to have a Skunk2 sticker on it), that can take a rounds about at 180k's....
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 pm

There's all kinds of R-tards geek that come into military hobby shops. Normally, only their neighbors know how stupid their car stories are, but having a public garage onbase just consolidates them to one location. Looks like a couple of them sucked you in with their tractor beam.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:53 pm

LOL the stories that come up hahahaha ...... vtec turbo Shocked I needs one lol , was this dude in a greeen integra? The blue del slow owner is a fag lol .........chodes

Why cant these guys drive evos hahahaaha ....... why I dont hang out with most honda guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Rant...   Daily Rant... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Rant...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: