The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........

Go down 
+8
miataMAN
Rob D.
bigboostmotorsports
ralliartist
rick1024
06evomr
cmike_77
papa_los
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 pm

guess what pimp steak? I may be able to come down, just have to check on a few issues, but you know since its so far away it would be a 2 birds one stone kill for me, would have to pick up the potential new project that day also, so you have to work with me. should I bring the trailer or not.
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 pm

will is bringing his evo
brad is bringing his evo
anthony is bringing his evo
palmer is bringing his evo
im bringing my evo

Back to top Go down
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

rick1024 wrote:
will is bringing his evo
brad is bringing his evo
im bringing my evo

man I wish I still lived in Rittersdorf, I would shoot hell out of this little BBQ! Sounds like it is going ot be a good time. I really wish I was there to meet you all in person!
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

lmao at all the evos. And I remember Carlos specifically asking me, "why do EVO owners have to be such assholes?" lmao!
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 pm

rick1024 wrote:
will is bringing his evo
brad is bringing his evo
Rick is bringing his evo
Kiley is bringing his evo

Fixed.

I think we are reaching critical mass with the evos.
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 am

ill be there,

with a miata.

gotta break up all this EVOness... Suspect
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:35 am

miataMAN wrote:
ill be there,

with a miata.

might wanna bring something bigger than a miata cyclops

lol j/k
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

hnestly i'd rather have an Evo than a subbie...
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am

miataMAN wrote:
ill be there,

with a miata.

i'm not gonna lie , I'm becoming a fan of miata's . They're Little and can pack a serious punch , weather you go turbo or go big with a v8 they can do big things . 50/50 weight distribution as well . Thats why everyone road races with them . Dude You need to keep in touch , I wanna see it grow , I already like it and you just started with this one .

********** So i've been getting a shit load of calls people and sounds like we're gonna have a damn good group coming over . My wife and kids wont be here . They're gonna be a at a friends bday party . I'm gonna need some help with food and drinks , lets not wait til the day of and organize it now . I'll post my address and list of who's bringing what on the 1st post of this thread .................... I need ,brots/brochen , beer , soda , hamburgers/buns .................trying to keep it simple this time . next time we'll go big like we usually do .
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 am

Big Daddy Cain - Beer, hot dog buns, hot dog weiners
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

///mcompact wrote:
Tortilla chips and cokes (can't say the 'S' word).

Update the first post, Carlos.
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 pm

if someone calls me before i head out, i'll bring some stuff. just let me know what

btw is there gonna be a meeting spot?
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:42 pm

///mcompact wrote:
rick1024 wrote:
will is bringing his evo
brad is bringing his evo
Rick is bringing his evo
Kiley is bringing his evo

Fixed.

I think we are reaching critical mass with the evos.

my bad, at the time of writing that for some reason i didnt think you had one.
Back to top Go down
bigboostmotorsports
8200rpm
bigboostmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 am

EVO's starting to look like hondas now.
I'll be bringing the daily
Back to top Go down
http://bigboostmotorsports.blogspot.com
Takumi
1500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 am

i'll bring some beer and guacamole cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 am

I'll be bringing "the borrowed" POS civic, hopefully you dont have any big hills because it hates them..... I can almost hear the motor scream when I try to drive up one.

Count me in for bringing a Bunch of brots Carlos.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:07 am

Thanks Guys ............ Just so everyone knows , my address and current food list is on the first post of this thread .

If people wanna contribute we still need burgers/buns/cheese 3pack , drinks (water,soda) and more chips .................
Back to top Go down
Rob D.
3500rpm
Rob D.

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 am

Well its good friday so nothing was open, but I did get the Brauts, also got some more buns, and 3 packs of cheese singles.
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:28 am

im pickin up burgers and buns tomorrow before i head out.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Thanks guys ............ I updated the list , even got everyone that called in .

****** Looks like all bases are covered fellas . Thanks for helping out guys , makes things easy for me when everyone chips in . Thanks again !!!!!

An important not: if anyone decides to start drinking , their welcome to spend the night or we can find an alternative way for people to get home . Just saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus we may have a bon fire later for those crashing here ............
Back to top Go down
miataMAN
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Mad
damn and you spelled my name wrong

just messin,
but it is spelled wrong lol
Back to top Go down
EvilutionVIII
3500rpm
EvilutionVIII

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Was nice to put some names to faces. See y'all at the next meet.
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Pics?
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:16 am

heard the BBQ was a success, im pissed i couldnt make it but didnt get out of the house until 10pm.
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 am

06evomr wrote:
heard the BBQ was a success, im pissed i couldnt make it but didnt get out of the house until 10pm.

dont want to hear it, you have lied to me too many times. its over. im putting the rotary back in the evo and your not tuning it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........   Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks ......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer and Brot meet !!!!! Spang/ktown folks .........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next