The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milteknik crew

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Me and Palmer have been constantly badgering these guys on their facebook page. nothing about this club or nothing like that, we just give them constant shit about anything and everything. It's freaking hilarious. If you guys ever get a chance, check it out. I think they hate both of us now though.

and god almighty, they have so slow cars. LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/116630165029165/
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 am

Most of those guys are just uneducated that is all.. But not all !
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am

OMG, they want that gay ricer civic they posted a picture of to join their crew now. LMAO!
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 am

<----owner and head admin of milteknik

theres some good doods on that site. sometimes its just a few guys who are basic/beginners in the scene/culture and are just starting out. i have been doing this since 1998, and the whole car thing since 1994. not everyone can just pop up and know a ton. you gotta cut your teeth somewhere. i will admit there are times when i go in for the kill or make jokes, but i usually dont mean anything by it, unless the person is a genuine asshole. then i do what i can to make them look like shit.

and not all of their cars are slow. you have to remember the site caters to guys who are in the military and a huge chunk of that community is overseas. once these guys move back to the states, they kind of lose touch. we have had some guys on that site with serious power. shit, some of us from this board are over there too.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 am

thats why i said uneducated LOL...
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 am

ralliartist wrote:
OMG, they want that gay ricer civic they posted a picture of to join their crew now. LMAO!

alright dood, i dont know about you making up shit. they are talking about IF he joins. we dont have a crew its a website.

i think your having a lil too much fun with this shit. my site isnt for ricers, its for enthusiasts. you seem to be getting a little to antsy dogging all our hard work. we arent just a bunch of peons who just showed up cuz we saw a stupid movie. most of us have a background one way or another. you keep dogging on them as if you have had a steady stable of nothing but prize/race winning cars.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am

That Civic swallows.
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

rick1024 wrote:
ralliartist wrote:

alright dood, i dont know about you making up shit. they are talking about IF he joins. we dont have a crew its a website.

i think your having a lil too much fun with this shit. my site isnt for ricers, its for enthusiasts. you seem to be getting a little to antsy dogging all our hard work. we arent just a bunch of peons who just showed up cuz we saw a stupid movie. most of us have a background one way or another. you keep dogging on them as if you have had a steady stable of nothing but prize/race winning cars.

I apologize man. I went a little overboard. That was my fault. I'll calm down.

Not saying I have a stable of nothing but prize/race winning cars, but I do have modified Busa, I just finished this build on my evo, I have a Holset HX40/sleeved, forged internal/ferrea oversized valves/supertech valve springs/massive head porting cobalt ss, and I have a z28.
Back to top Go down
06evomr
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

aaaawww how cut you guys are making up I love you
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Now fist his fart cannon!
Back to top Go down
rick1024
8200rpm

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

ralliartist wrote:
rick1024 wrote:
ralliartist wrote:

I apologize man. I went a little overboard. That was my fault. I'll calm down.

Not saying I have a stable of nothing but prize/race winning cars, but I do have modified Busa, I just finished this build on my evo, I have a Holset HX40/sleeved, forged internal/ferrea oversized valves/supertech valve springs/massive head porting cobalt ss, and I have a z28.

its all good. some of these guys simply arent fast because they cant afford it. some of these doods have years of experience, but not years of bank account. you should come to a meet and hang out with these guys, there is a lot of legit doods amongst them
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Face to face meeting someone is always the best way to get a read on someone. Everybody has a different situation, but we all love cars. And that's what should matter.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Milteknik crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milteknik crew   Milteknik crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Milteknik crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: