The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where did the thread go?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

Where did the thread go? Empty
PostSubject: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Where did the thread where everyone was inputting for the new club name go? I know I posted in it, but I cannot find it.
Back to top Go down
papa_los
Admin
papa_los

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Good damn question , that was the only thread that we had business going on ? Um did someone delete it ?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
3500rpm

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 am

Carlos, considering it was your thread...the only way it could have been deleted is if you deleted it or one of the other admins...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 am

It's in the We Need Your Input section. Where it should've been all along...lol.
Back to top Go down
https://themotorsportspot.forumotion.com
cmike_77
Redlining Post Whore
cmike_77

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 am

Admin wrote:
It's in the We Need Your Input section. Where it should've been all along...lol.

yeah, but that section went missing last night!

I even went into my profile, went to statistic and looked up all threads mike_77 posted in. That one was not there last night. so I figured either the thread was deleted or... it was turned off. not sure what was going on there. either way it is back and visible today, so moving forward!
Back to top Go down
Brad_H
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 am

Admin wrote:
This forum was set up for admin only access. I just updated it for full access by members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did the thread go?   Where did the thread go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did the thread go?
Page 1 of 1