The Motorsport Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorsport Spot

Place for lovers of all things automotive to share their passion.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst Stereotype I've ever heard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

Worst Stereotype I've ever heard Empty
PostSubject: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 am

You do know that a busa is a squid bike right? Sport touring.

Not a hater but i could out run that think in the mountains on a 250 ninja. You can go in a straight line fast as shit. But streached like that, whats the point. A monkey can be trained to drag race. You cant even ride a wheel on a stretched busa. So its just a look at me im cool bike. Driven mostly by black bikers because there squid. Lol you need you a R1 and rep like a true white boy.

This guy was making this arrogant and ignorant comments about the fact that I own a Busa and he doesn't like them. Despite me telling him that I'm a drag racer and why would I own something smaller that maxed out would run the same as a stock busa. LOL. Plus the comments he kept posting were ridiculous. Telling me you can't knee drag on a Busa, and I can't get the wheel to come up with the measly 6 inch stretch I have on it. LOL. He's calling me a squid rider and all he keeps talking about is stunt riding.

Anyone else heard some outrageous stereotyping like this about a specific platform?
Back to top Go down
///mcompact
5000rpm
///mcompact

PostSubject: Re: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 am

I don't know enough about bikes to support or attack the stereotype. But I gotcher back if that dude tries to fight you.

Worst Stereotype I've ever heard Fuck-you-fight-me-trollcat
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Stick a turbo on it. It'll do a wheelie.
Back to top Go down
ralliartist
Redlining Post Whore
ralliartist

PostSubject: Re: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 am

lmao, it's stock and still wheelies out of the hole with the 6 inch stretch. That guy is just a tool bag.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
8200rpm
The Dude

PostSubject: Re: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm

A buddy of mine has a busa. He's a crazy fucker to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Stereotype I've ever heard   Worst Stereotype I've ever heard Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Stereotype I've ever heard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Motorsport Spot :: Welcome to the Motorsport Spot :: Post-whoring section-
Jump to: